Global Liner Agencies Group has offices in Denmark, the Netherlands, Belgium, France, Poland and Spain, with the head office located in Stabroek (Antwerp region)
We are a young and dynamic company looking for great colleagues who would like to conquer the world with us.
With years of experience, we specialize in safe and efficient delivery of cargo to the most challenging and remote areas around the world.
Our vision is to ensure that our partners receive a personal and unique service at all times through innovation and motivation.
We are strong as a team, and we are always looking for new opportunities and possibilities.
We have offices in Europe, the Middle East and the Pacific
Handling the operational and administrative work of the entire flow of goods.
The job description:
- Booking and organizing control of all incoming cargo
- Communication and coordination with customers, various subcontractors and colleagues
- Ensure customer satisfaction and resolve customer complaints
- Work independently and also sharing knowledge with the team
- Execution of the documentary process
- Follow up of the arrival of the goods & customs formalities
- Control of purchase invoices and execution of the invoicing
What we are seeking:
- You like to work in a team and can take responsibility
- You are motivated and service-oriented to build the best possible customer relationships
- You have empathy and you are solution-oriented
- You are proactive and open to new developments
- You have strong communication skills in English, other languages are a plus
What we offer:
- Permanent contract for an indefinite period
- Competitive salary + extra legal benefits
- A cozy atmosphere with a healthy work / private balance
- Personal development and career opportunities
- Team building
For questions please contact:
Teuntje van Putten
+32 3 369 71 71
Global Liner Agencies BVBA, Abtsdreef 10a, 2940 Stabroek, Belgium.